ADVANTAGE BASEBALL STAFF & INSTRUCTORS
JOIN THE TEAM
All offers of employment at Advantage Baseball are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary.
Background checks will include:
- Social Security Verification: validates the applicant’s Social Security number, date of birth and former addresses.
- Prior Employment Verification: confirms applicant’s employment with the listed companies, including dates of employment, position held and additional information available pertaining to performance rating, reason for departure and eligibility for rehire. This verification will be run on the past two employers or the previous five years, whichever comes first.
- Personal and Professional References:calls will be placed to individuals listed as references by the applicant.
- Educational Verification: confirms the applicant’s claimed educational institution, including the years attended and the degree/diploma received.
- Criminal History: includes review of criminal convictions and probation.
- The following factors will be considered for applicants with a criminal history:
- The nature of the crime and its relationship to the position.
- The time since the conviction.
- The number (if more than one) of convictions.
- Whether hiring, transferring or promoting the applicant would pose an unreasonable risk to the business, its employees or its customers and vendors.
Contact us for more information